Aug 12, 2022
Understanding the current season you are in helps you figure
out where you are at, in order to know where you need to go.
Appreciating the seasonality of your inner and outer life provides
you a navigational guide as to where you need to nurture your
nature. In this video, I provide a way to open a conversational
doorway about this with your client, so as to provide focus and
directionality of the therapeutic endeavour.
⏳ Time Stamps:
1. Intro (00:00)
2. What to ask your clients (00:59)
3. The Season Points to the Needs (02:07)
4. A Clinical Example (02:32)
Note: Any personally identifiable information in clinical examples used are changed, in order to protect their confidentiality and privacy.
1. The Fourth Turning by William Strauss and Neil Howe
2. Wintering by Catherine May
📜 Becoming a Deep Learner: If you value lifelong learning and want to leverage this into your clinical effectiveness as a mental health professional, check out The Deep Learner course.
Finally, would like to receive 5 wicked recommendations each
Friday? Subscribe to our Frontiers Friday newsletter: https://darylchow.substack.com
Here's a sample of past FF newsletters:
Highly Sensitive Persons: https://mailchi.mp/darylchow/101frontiersfriday
2. On Emotions: https://mailchi.mp/darylchow/95frontiersfriday
3. On Deliberate Practice: https://mailchi.mp/darylchow/51frontiersfriday